Friday 8 July 2016

Still Alteration Update

After Jessica reviewed my still alteration, I have altered it to be a bit more generous with its bounty of chemicals.  I have also included three variants.

All variants include:
  • 40 Hunger decrease
  • 20 Need for Pleasure decrease
  • 40 Starch
The Alcoholic variation includes 5 Alcohol with each sip, and the Dancing variation includes 15 Purple Mountain Alcohol/Dancing.  There is also a plain, non-alcoholic variation.


Download new version here!

 I recommend using the still alteration with Muppetboy's Bees and Hives Upgrade 2 as that updates the beehives to give a slurp of honey with each push, giving even greater consistency between vendors in C1. 

As only Muppetboy's Yin Yang Norns have instincts to use vendors, I recommend explicitly teaching your creatures how to use the still at first, particularly if they've had a run-in with the beehives. 

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Malkin! Glad I could be of a little bit of help. I have a feeling this will most certainly make its way into my world... It's only a matter of deciding which variety to use. Great work, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for thinking of my cob and Yin Yangs
    x
    Muppetboy of Geatville

    ReplyDelete